Book reviews (1r ESO)

0


A book review by JAMILA AMGHAR AMGHAR (1r ESO G)


Title: El lladre d’ombres
Author: Jaume Cela
Characters:
Mister Narcís Pi i Pi
Mister Turell
Emili Recasens i Vázquez de la Dehesa
Waiter
Gonzàlez
Pepa
Joana
Ana Sagol
People


I like all characters since all of them, apart from Emili Recasens and Vásquez de la Dehesa, helped Mister Narcís Pi i Pi (he’s a detective).They all made me feel powerful and also very curious.

Plot: Mr Turell, on a quiet afternoon, finds out that his shadow has been stolen or has been lost. In the following days, more shadows disappear, and Detective Pi and Pi’s mission becomes more urgent. A black beast appears in a program and presents a new product: a pen that never runs out of ink. How suspicious!

My opinion: I really like the book, because there are many fun scenes! The part that I liked the most was the ending, since that scene was where the funniest action was. It's when Mr. Pi and Pi catch the evil one and release all the shadows. I highly recommend it. It's very entertaining and fun. I think all teenagers would like it! :3


📕📗📘📙📘📗📕

MY TOP 3 BOOKS by Laura Fullana Amengual (1r ESO G)


Through my window: it is my favourite book. It is about a girl who is in love with her neighbour. I like it because it talks about a forbidden love. It is one of the most interesting books that I have ever read.I recommend it a lot.

Consecuencias de decir te quiero: it is about poems. The author book to forget his ex-girlfriend. It talks about getting hurt and healing yourself, something we can all relate with. It is more romantic than ‘Through my window’.

Nos quedarán más atardeceres: it is about poems too. It is the second part of ‘Consecuencias de decir te quiero’. It is the best book in the world. I like it because everything it says is true and it makes you feel a lot of feelings at the same time.


📕📗📘📙📘📗📕


A book review by LUCÍA FONT HERRERA (1r ESO H)



TITLE: Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
AUTHOR: J.K. Rowling

CHARACTERS: In the story we have so many characters, most of them wizards. Some of the most important characters are Hermione, Ron, and the main character, Harry Potter. I love all the characters. I think each character has a different personality that fits so well in the book.

PLOT: Harry Potter was an orphan boy who lived with his aunt, uncle and his annoying cousin. He felt so lonely and sad but suddenly he received a letter that turned his life completely upside down: he was accepted into one of the best magic schools in the world he felt over the moon but a bit confused. In that school he learnt magic spells and so many things, he made friends and some enemies too… He realized that he wasn’t a normal boy, he was a very powerful wizard.

MY OPINION: In my opinion this book is so interesting. I first watched the movie and then when I got the book, I was so happy to read it because I wanted to see the story from another point of view and I really enjoyed the book. My favorite part of the book was the end because it is the part when everything starts to make sense. I recommend this book to people who like fantasy, action and of course to people who like Harry Potter movies.



📕📗📘📙📘📗📕

A book review by Pere Sitjar Puigserver (1r ESO H)



Title: Los futbolísimos by Roberto Santiago

Characters: The main character is Parete. He is a bad football player but he is also very kind. The other characters are Marilyn, Angustias, Toni and Tomeo. They are Pakete’s team mates, Pakete’s trainers are Alica and Felipe.

Plot: Pakete and his friends study in Soto Alto School and they have got a football team, but they always lose all the matches because the referee falls asleep. Soto Alto’s players make a pact and investigate this mystery. They finally solve it and start winning all the matches.

Opinion: I really liked this book because I love football. My favourite chapter is when Pakete’s brother shares a video on a big screen saying that he loves Marilyn. I learnt a lot about friendship. I recommend this book to all football fans. They are bad players but they are really funny and intelligent. If you read it I hope you enjoy it!


Potser t'agraden aquestes entrades

No hi ha comentaris